At Coastal Orthopedics, we are committed to meeting the orthopedic needs of our community and providing our patients with the most advanced treatment options for the best possible outcomes. As part of that commitment, we perform joint replacement surgery as an outpatient procedures for patients who meet specific criteria.
Performed at Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center by our expertly trained orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Peter Ramsey and Dr. Todd Tupis, our outpatient total joint replacement program offers patients the following benefits:
- Outpatient procedures are designed to expedite recovery
- You’ll be able to leave the day of your procedure and immediately start recovering from the comfort of your own home
- Reduce the risk of infection from the hospital environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Save on costs with the reduced hospital stay
Our doctors and staff are specialty-trained to ensure the highest possible level of treatment, and they are exclusively dedicated to the preoperative, operative, and postoperative care of orthopedic patients. Additionally, our joint replacement surgeons have completed additional training specifically in joint replacement, and they have the knowledge and skill to help you return to your active lifestyle.
If you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for outpatient joint replacement surgery:
- Severe joint pain that may keep you awake at night
- Joint pain that prevents you from resting or prohibits you from activity
- Joint pain that disrupts necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or walking
To learn more and see if an outpatient joint replacement procedure is the right option for you, speak with one of our expert joint replacement surgeons today by calling (843) 347-7222 or request an appointment online.