“Every patient comes with their own unique situation. I work together with my patients to come up with a treatment plan to best suit their individual circumstance.”
Dr. Tyler Noble joined Coastal Orthopedics in 2017. After attending Virginia Tech for his undergraduate studies in biology, Dr. Noble earned his medical degree from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia.
In York, Pennsylvania, Dr. Noble began his orthopedic surgery residency training at Memorial Hospital and finished his residency at WellSpan York Hospital. He went on to receive a year of additional specialty training in orthopedic adult reconstructive surgery by completing a fellowship at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, Florida.
An instrument-rated private pilot and multi-instrument musician, Dr. Noble spends some of his spare time flying and playing music. He also enjoys finish carpentry and cabinetry, engineering and prototyping, photography, and spending time with his wife and three young children.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, 2007
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, Virginia, 2011
Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Memorial Hospital, York, Pennsylvania, 2013
- WellSpan York Hospital, York, Pennsylvania, 2016
Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, Florida
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association